instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

LONG time no post! Sorry but we went to new EMR and then bought a building!

So I thought I'd do a little collage tonight of what I would love to do at the building. This would only be seen from the billing offices and employee lounge or from windows on main and upper floor if people looked down.

I wonder how much that would cost! About 150 Japanese Gold Forest Grass plants or Hakonechloa macra aureola. 50 Obsidian heucheras. 10 Hostas. And a whole lot of pine bark mulch. Problem is would that slope fill in enough and not get washed into the moat? I just don't like mowing it. 

What is looks like now:
Panoramic view. 

View from what will be employee lounge/break room. 

Another collage without the fancy letters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment