instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Busy Bees and Pesky Moths

As much as I hate the way the garlic chives like to spread through out the garden (should be labeled as invasive), I decided they weren't so bad when I saw how many bees were in the garden today. Wow!



But then I saw there were bees, bumble bees, a butterfly that had a moth attached to it, and the biggest bee I have ever seen on this plant. 
It's not easy to see but on the side of the butterfly now was stuck a moth. 

Profile of flying bee tank. See the normal size bee on the second flower from top and then pow here's "Tiny".

See Mr. or Mrs. HUMONGO Bee there on the right. It's as big as the butterfly below. Oh and you can see the moth wing on the butterfly wing in this picture.

Butterfly before moth attached to it.

Here it is again in case you missed it.

And the mothra butterfly.


Close ups:



No comments:

Post a Comment