instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sowing Tonight



These seeds came from Botanical Interests online (http://www.botanicalinterests.com/) and I could hardly wait to plant them. Onion and leeks from seed are not so easy so thought I'd give it a try early and order sets/plants if not going well. I did read if they are growing but can't be transplanted yet you can keep trimming them back to 3 inches high to promote bulb growth instead so figured why not try. I stopped at Menard's tonight and was looking for long trays, 4 x 22, to sow these in, and for some dumb reason went into the OUTDOOR lawn and garden section. WOW it seemed colder in there than outside. It's 11 degrees outside but ooooooooh what a chill I got out there and duh the seed starting supplies are inside of course.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment