instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Introduction to Garden Design Over


Well the class was only 4 weeks and wow did that go quick. So our week 3 and 4 assignments actually were working on a yard he gave us not out own.


I used POWERPOINT to add shapes and patterns to the picture but week 3 I must admit I wasn't getting it. Plus he really wanted them redone with pencil and tracing paper. So I read, re-read, and read again his explanation of what he wanted and hopefully got a lot closer.

This is actually the re-do I did beginning of fourth week.I missed the part about the shapes needing to overlap especially at the house.  I also didn't get that the shapes represented hardscaping and/or lawn til second try. Ooops. 
So clearly these sucked since they didn't overlap.

Actually later I found a design of his that I thought this looked a lot alike .But again I didn't overlap enough.


 I made this using floorplanner.com screenshot images put into a collage of sorts.
OK this is what he wanted. If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again.





No comments:

Post a Comment