instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Landscape Quilts and Painting Trees


After painting this tree and being pleasantly surprised with how well it turned out. Or at least I really like it. I'm not saying it's Art Institute material. I thought I'd look through pictures for more trees. 
The inspiration for this painting was a photograph taken by Heather Lockwood below that I when I printed it on a printer that was running low on blue ink came out much more yellow.

Well apparently, I have a tree fetish  because I sure take a lot of pictures of trees. This is just a sample.


I think this one came from somewhere on the web. I didn't take this one.





 Working on the one below right now. 










This one also came from web.
And so did next one.



This one below is from an art exhibit.

Probably from the web.

But I really think after the one I'm currently working on I have to try this one next!!!!

Here's some from last time I walked around Muir Woods.

My first photo I shot looking up at a tree after seeing Heather's.

I need to figure out how to rotate here.

One more Muir Woods.


Front of our house.

Wow this one would be awesome (from web).



No comments:

Post a Comment