instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

End of the Month Garden Views

Here's the first installment of end of the month garden views. I figure November and December won't be too exciting with their muted colors and brown forms but if I get in the habit now maybe I'll remember to catch the garden year round.
Japanese Maple holding court with 6 mums.

Around he mailbox some beautiful colors still exist dusted with frost.



The Chocolate Chip Bugleweed (Ajuga Reptans) is not just drought tolerant
 but beautiful after the frost.

Ornamenal Kale dusted with frost.

Ornamental kale

Curly moss parsley frosted


Rosegarden and sage
Rockgarden under leaf blanket and Mugo pine hopefully just dormant.

Clematis produces one last bloom.

Hi!

Hoop house covers lettuce and spinach that's about 3" tall.

It's still up in the air if these Brussells sprouts will be edible.


Fall after frost still some beauty

For some reason I coud ony label the first pictures and arrange on page. Ugggggggggh. So I'm  posting but I'll have to try and format later. Is this the flakiness Jean of which you spoke?

No comments:

Post a Comment