instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Garden Divided

I could never publish my garden plan from GrowVeg.com because the limit in one direction was 93' 2" and I did my whole yard in one plan. So today I decided to make 2 plans. One for the front yard and one for the back and side yards. So far this is the back yard. It will have the edible garden on the South side and the Shade garden, hopefully future dry stream bread and Japanese style garden on the North side.

http://www.growveg.com/garden-plan.aspx?p=424148

I tried to send up my front yard and it wouldn't go up. So I worked on it some more and tried again and now it's up. Yeah!

http://www.growveg.com/garden-plan.aspx?p=423577

So now you can see my plans. I have a lot more planned than what is time or financially possible this season. But a girl can dream!

Unfortunately I am as behind outside as I am on this plan. I have my whole plot plan in place but I of course think I need to redo it. And I'm way behind outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment