instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Friday, January 11, 2013

SEEDS GLORIOUS SEEDS

SEEDS OH HOW WONDERFUL!

Correlating culture info from territorial seed catalog,
farmer's almanac into my garden calendar. 

Last years and prior leftover seeds
Ok so maybe I have a problem. Actually I can't believe how many seeds it takes when you really want to try and grow as much of your own food as you can. 

New Seeds from Botanical Interests! ooooooooh la la!

And today more came from Territorial. Smaller order from them but some really exciting species. Cardoon, cousin to artichoke only you eat the leaves and stems, and just as beautifully exotic, Winter Red Kale, Nero Di Toscana Kale which I accidentally also bought from Botanical Interests (oops), Red Chidori Kale, Red Burgundy Okra, and Redventure Celery. RED CELERY isn't that so exciting? It is to me!

3 comments:

  1. that's my problem too! I have shoeboxes of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost have my inventory spreadsheets done and then I find another box! I'll email you them so you can compare. Maybe we could swap some or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I added my current 2012 Seed list to the left and I'll add more lists today as I finish them.

    ReplyDelete