instructions

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER PHOTO

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Time to name the rest...

http://incitegardening.com/2010/10/whats-in-garden-name.html

Interesting blog post about naming different parts of the garden. Well Ember's Garden is what I called mine or at least the vegetable garden. But what about the rest? I thought I could name the other side when it's done since it's in the shade, Slim Shady? But I've been calling it my zen garden or Japanese garden in my head since that's my intended theme.

Rosalind Creasy's edible garden
Then I have the Rock Garden in front yard far corner. Hmmm I'm going to have to think about this.

Well maybe I'll name the areas of the yard after a the kind of garden it'll be and later a more creative name that goes with that. So Slim Shady would also be a woodland garden having plants such as described here:
http://gardenthymewiththecreativegardener.blogspot.com/2013/01/shade-loving-plants-for-woodland-garden.html
with some Japanese garden elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment